Wednesday 16 March 2011

Vegan Cupcakes

A while ago, I got addicted to an American Programme called Cupcake Wars, ever heard of it? I never even knew it existed until I came across it on the television and baking is like my religion! Anyway, one team that I became interested in was a lass called Chloe Coscarelli and she made vegan cupcakes and my god, she slaughtered the other competitors! A real cow that was going head to head in the final round was saying the likes of "Oh how can cupcakes be vegan, I'm definitely going to win" and she lost! If I was Chloe I would have torn down her cupcake display and kicked her, she was honestly horrible in my opinion this other lady! Anywho, some of you are probably thinking that vegan cupcakes sound horrible, but, well like I've just said, she won sooo they must have been good.
Most vegan food I have come across have always looked plain and dull but these cupcakes looked gorgeous! I mean, come on! Look at those! You just wouldn't think they were vegan but they are!
Sooo, has anyone attempted making vegan cupcakes? If so how did they turn out and if they went well, share us your wisdom!
Vegan cupcakes are the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment