Saturday 12 March 2011

Oooh one thing

Just before I properly start this blog, I don't take any crap from people that say the likes of "Oooh, this blog is shit", "Stop trying to be someone you're not" and so and so forth. I don't mind comments like "I like your blog, but I think you could improve on/ add/ do less of.." and stuff like that, but blunt comments "It's shit", can seriously be shoved where the sun don't shine, because, I am sick to death of people putting me down and making me feel like nothing.

The last time that happened, it had completely put me off my future career because I thought I was actually that shit at what I wanted to do, and, for christ sakes they were only like young emo teenagers, they didn't even get the bloody concept of trying to do something out their comfort zone to achieve something, all they probably did was moan about how much they hated their life because their parents wouldn't get them tickets to some concert or the latest ipod or some shit like that. So that's literally how much some stupid comment effects me.

So, to any stupid comments like that, excuse the language, but piss off and get a life instead of going around blogs and such, trying to make people feel like shite and thinking that you're Lady Muck, because, honestly, you're not.

Sooo, now that's out the way and I hope I have made it clear, if you hate my blog that much, then piss off!

Hope everyone else enjoys me blog! ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Yet again, please excuse any bad grammar, or spellings xxx

    ReplyDelete