Sunday 20 March 2011

Feather extensions

Right, I've never been a fan of hair extensions, it always annoyed me when people wore them with the clips showing or they were wearing the wrong hair colour (as in the extensions are a shade lighter/darker than their actual hair colour) and there is always those few that try and convince you that it's their actual hair, but, I have to say, I love these feather extensions!


They remind me of summer and "surfer chicks" which is probably one of my favourite looks, the whole long, blonde, wavy hair and the bikini and shorts style.


I also like them because you can get them in natural colours or multi-coloured. The ones I admire the most are the colours {1}cool mixed, {2}mixed natural, {3}warm mixed, {4}warm natural and {5}winter green.
{1}{2}{3}
{4}{5}
So ladies, if you want to give your hair a bit of colour without the bother of dying it, then I suggest you get these! A few websites that I know sell them are;
So why not have a look and give me your opinions on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment