Saturday 12 March 2011

Hello (Please excuse bad grammar or spelling mistakes)

Well, my name is Katie (If you didn't already know from my "About me" section) and, well, what can I say, I wanted something to do in my spare time, and also, I came across a few fashion blogs and I have to say, they were pretty awesome, but, they were all about vintage clothing and accessories and i thought to myself "What about everyone else?"
Yes, I must admit, I am a fan of vintage, but, it's started to get repetitive, specially now it's come into fashion, so, I thought, I would make my own fashion blog for those who don't like vintage as much as others. Yes, this blog will include a few vintage clothing pieces, but, I am going to include clothing and accessories from other styles, so atleast people who hate vintage can look at something on my blog and go "Oooh, actually, I kinda like that", and I want people to comment on my blog and give me feedback on what's good and what isn't so it can appeal more to everyone, so, basically, everyone is a winner (:

I hope this blog gets far, but, like I said, it's something to do in my spare time (that isn't coursework) so if viewers don't see eye to eye with some of the posts I put on here, then it isn't the end of the world.

But, for those who follw "Little Miss" or come across it, then, enjoy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment