Sunday 13 March 2011

Fruit go or Fruit no?

Well, I was just looking on an fashion article on the internet, and apparently, fruit jewellery is the next big
thing for this springs fashion.

In my opinion, I think they're pretty cute and can be worn with any flowerly outfit

 
This gorgeous Miu Miu green apple bangle is from net-a-porter.com for £160, yes, it's a little expensive but it's inspirational for making your own fruit fashion accessories
With this bangle, I'm thinking a cute floral dress with some wedges and a flower hair clip

However, if you're not the creative type, you don't need to spend a lot on a piece of jewellery, this adorable Antique gold apple locket necklace is from jijikiki.com for only £10!

For this necklace, I think, some high waisted shorts, a tiger print blouse (£38 from miss selfridge) and some red or black peep toe shoes

So ladies, start looking and give me your opinion on the fruity jewels!

No comments:

Post a Comment