Wednesday 17 August 2011

Bonjour!

I''ve returned from France happy and tanned! I hope you have all had a nice week and this silly riot lark hasn't ruined anyone's holidays!

I had such a lovely time in France, me and my boyfriend, Dave, stayed over at my auntie and uncles in a little town called Amelie-les-Bains, which is in the foothills of the pryannes, for the week and it was ever so pleasant and the views were marvelous!
My grandparents took us out to different places like to the beach and the lake and to a little village that was famous for giving Picasso inspiration, and many other placse, but we had days to ourselves to chill and walk around the town and sit next to the river, and, I honestly couldn't have felt any happier or relaxed. We had moments were we couldn't be bothered going anywhere because a lot of the french liked to take the piss out of English people (the amount of places we asked if there was any cider and half the places taking mic that we couldn't understand them very well was unreal, we ended up just sticking to cola), but with Dave's french speaking knowledge and my general knowledge on random words, we made it through the week :) The amount of little dogs we saw as well! They were sooo cute! And we saw a baby kingfisher, two micro pigs and a tiny goat, the madness! Also, Dave decided not to wear sun cream and got sun burnt, look who's laughing now haha.

I have finally put the pictures onto the laptop (I have given up on mine since it's just had it, so i'm using the house laptop) so I will post some pictures onto a new post during this week with some of the things I bought on my holidays as well :)

Also, to anyone who's waiting to get their As/ A level results, Good Luck! I am slowly starting to get nervous now haha! 

I shall post back to you all soon lovelies! And most likely make more posts about things I did in France so sorry if you get sick of them haha


No comments:

Post a Comment