Monday 12 September 2011

Bonjour! Picturess

(For all the parts highlighted I am looking for the names of the places, we went to quite a few places so it's hard to remember! But they shall be completed soon :))
Sorry it's been a while, good old college starting to stress people out about what to pick at university to do! Oh joys!
Anyway, here's some photo's of where I went to on holiday :)
 This is one of the Alleys in a village called Ceret, it's famous for Picasso coming here and getting inspiration for his work apparently.
Another photo in Ceret on market day.
Somewhere up in the foothills of the pyrannes (When you went up to the balcony, there was a mosaic map showing and telling you the names of all the mountains you could see from there) .
 (Excuse my link in the corner) Same place as the photo above.
At a lake near where we were staying.
 An awesome looking guitar me and Dave saw in Ceret.
 At the lake near where we were staying.
 Up at a little hut/house called the But 'n Ben were my grandparents stay, in the mountains.
 At Gorge
 At the top of ____castle.
 Again at the top of ___castle, we started walking to get up to the castle right from the bottom in the village! Bloody knackering I tell ya!
 Part of the mosaic map.
 Views from the balcony.
 Chilling at auntie and uncles house.
 I love this hammock! The comfiest seat ever!
 Another photo of the lake near where we were staying.
The kitchen wall in the But 'n Ben (Sort of a pointless picture but I always liked this wall, and look how cute my cousins hand print!).

So there's a few photo's of where me and Dave went to in the holidays, sorry if some seem fairly pointless but I like them :)
Hope everyone is enjoying being back at school, college, uni, work and to all those packing to go to Uni good luck and hope you all have fun!

2 comments:

  1. these look like amazing places. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are, I'm so lucky to have family relatives that live there, really do love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete