Tuesday 2 August 2011

Helllooo

Hello everyone, this is a post just to say I won't be posting anything from Friday till next Friday as I am going to France to see my relatives!

I have had quite a few ideas for posts this week but haven't been able to post any as my grandad has my camera (I'm taking it to France with me and have no room in my flight bag for it so he said he would put it in his :) ) and my laptop being faulty and silly (I'm on my sisters at the moment), but, I have written them down so I don't forget! And when i get back I'll be able to make these posts and hopefully more since I'll be taking quite a few pictures in France! A few of these posts include vegan/ vegetarian ice cream, strawberry play suit, Harry Potter and Katy Perry's new hair colour!

I hope everyone is having a great summer holidays and enjoying yourselves in the sun!
See you all soon my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment